The Top Ten Cost-effective Renewable Energy Systems You Can Buy
- A solar thermal system benefits you by heating your water and pays for itself in two to three years depending on your location.
- A solar pool heating system for your pool or hot tub also pays for itself in two to three years.
- Solar photovoltaics to power your home or business, using government incentives, will reduce your monthly electricity costs significantly, in some areas. In some countries, such as Japan, solar is a viable alternative to fossil fuels. In North America, fossil fuels will continue to rise in cost and solar will continue to decline.
- A portable solar system for an RV will cost less than a thousand dollars and provide you with power for many years.
- Solar for remote electricity (electric fence, lights, monitoring station, etc.) are much cheaper than hooking up to the grid.
- A remote solar photovoltaic system for your cottage or remote location can cost much less than connection to the grid.
- A geothermal system will pay for itself in five years or less and provide you with heat energy for the lifetime of your home or business.
- An uniterruptable power supply system to cover your essential electricity needs, when a power outage strikes.
- A wind energy system to power your farm, home or cottage could make your farm energy self-sufficient, in some geographical areas.
- A micro hydro power station can provide you with limitless energy, if you have running water on your property.
Advertiser Links [ what's this?]